Sunday, July 23, 2017

Icky Sicky

As the title implies, yes, I've been sick.  The whole house has been sick.  We're going onto week 2 of the summer cold/flu.  Blargh.  Blargh, I say!

Plus this coming weekend is Costume College.  So I've been focusing on prep for that.  I do not have any costumes this year.  I'm hoping, really hoping, that making a Victorian Corset in the all-day Friday workshop will kickstart something for me.  Because I would really, really LOVE to get back into that groove.

Saturday I will be teaching a morning class on full-size fabric fairy wings.  Which I taught some years back and couldn't find my handout for when I searched.  Then I realized I had taught it back in the good old handwritten handout days.  So I'm having to transcribe, improve, and search for new images for it, while the baby wants me to hold him so he can bash the keyboard.  Saturday afternoon I'm teaching a 1950s petticoats workshop, and thank goodness, all the prep for that is done, signed, sealed, ready.  And Sunday afternoon I'll be teaching a machine quilting class.  I'd like to revise the slideshow and handout for it, but if I can't, it's solid, just... more repetitive than I'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment