Saturday, December 9, 2023

Ugh

I've been working on various things and not posting about any of them!  Some of them I can't post about for another few weeks, because people they're for might read this blog.

But!  Things I can post.

A small Halloween stitchery that I did in fact finish on Halloween between our 40+ trick-or-treaters.  Pattern from The Stitcherhood, which changes their freebie patterns monthly.



A little black cat, from this thread on Tumblr.  The original is from Peru, and dated anywhere from 900-1430!

And, finally, one of the big things I've been working on:


This is already wrapped up and sent off.  One of my uncles, my dad's best friend, had a bad health scare this year and I realized I'd never made him and his wife a quilt.  So I took this stack of Crown of Thorns blocks I'd made and sewed them together.  30 Feathered Wreath quilteries later, I still need more practice with the motif.

1 comment: