Tuesday, February 19, 2019

A Few of My Favorite Strings...

Life.  Stuff.  Things!  But I have been forcing myself to sew (and to get in some Swedish and Japanese practice each night on DuoLingo).

In lieu of anything more project-oriented, I've been working on my project for this year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge!  Which is taking my three big jars of scraps and turning them into 8.5" blocks.  Here they are as of last night:


I have nine red blocks and seven yellow blocks and not enough left of either color to do even one more.  So I'm counting that as a win.  They haven't been tugged and trimmed and pressed yet; I figure that can wait until further along in the process.

I am currently undecided as to whether I'll pick out another color and keep going for the week and a half until March's color is announced, or turn my energies in another direction.  Of course, I could try and catch up on the Tiny Tuesday blocks....

No comments:

Post a Comment