Monday, February 19, 2018

Green Colorbars

A more secure hook, and the Asian Round Robin is back on the wall.

I've been working on (as the children allow) getting the String-X quilt quilted, among other things like fielding Craigslist ads to get rid of some stuff on our back patio, mixing compost and earthworm castings into the back patio beds and planting primroses and violets there, and dealing with other potted plants on the patio.  Wonderful Husband cut up some of an old pallet we had and made me a new top for one of the patio tables that I use to hold potted plants!  And I made lemonade from the fruit of our prolific lemon tree.  Plus the baby had a day of fever, and did not like taking medicine.  At all.

So, work is getting done, just mostly on non-quilty things.  Though here's the block I designed for this month's OCQG BoM:


(tutorial not yet up at the above link, though it should be soon - dear lord have I really been doing this for the guild for a year and a half already?)

I'd like to make a quilt of these, with alternating black and white backgrounds, and the green bars also alternating vertical/horizontal.  But I'm being mostly good!  Finishing UFOs, not starting new projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment