Friday, February 16, 2018

Round Robin Finish

I'm not sure if I can count this one as a UFO, given I only got it back at the December guild meeting and then I left the country for a month, but at least it's finish #3 for the year!

Here is the Asian fabrics wallhanging I got back from the round robin project, and as a bonus, I followed this tutorial on hanging quilts, so it's even up on display!

ETA: Four hours after hanging, the hooks just de-adhesed themselves from the wall and it came tumbling down.  Looks like installing a permanent hook may be the best after all.


I have the next project ready to baste - it's based on Bonnie Hunter's String-X pattern - and then after that I am resolved to put together the top for my aunt's commission quilt.  Plus I've been going through my collection of books and magazines and destashing some of them.  Of course, the ones I'm keeping want me to follow their bunnies.  But I am firm and resolved!  UFOs all the way, baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment