Tuesday, September 8, 2020

1st Day of School

 I haven't gone on my walk this morning because it's been so blustery the last couple days!  All night, too.  We've had at least three power outages in the last twenty-four hours.  Possibly more, because I know there was at least one overnight.  So I'm a touch stressed, and woke up with knots between my shoulderblades and at the base of my skull, and am hence taking today easy.  Except for the part where it's Squiddle's first day of school!

The wind knocked down eight apples from the trees, so I collected them and turned them (and a softening apple from the fruit bowl, as well as another one that Jazzy only ate a quarter of) into applesauce last night.  A little lemon juice, a little sugar, and it's very tasty.

Well, brief post, but it's now just about time to get the boys up!

No comments:

Post a Comment