Thursday, March 2, 2023

Progress, However Incremental

Went to the Gig Harbor quilt guild yesterday.  There was no Treasure Table this month, but I was able to drop off a book I'd culled, to go in next month's.  The program was Four Corners, so I learned about two techniques and two rulers that were new to me... none of which I think I'll ever use.  But!  It was good to learn things.  I also got to shill for new members for the shrunken Quilters By The Bay guild, so maybe that will do some good?  And, miracle of miracles, the meeting got out on time such that I didn't need to sneak out early to meet the boys' buses!

And!  I've now finished all forty-nine blocks for Squiddle's quilt.


Today I get to start stitching them together.  Then, after that's done, I get to make the backing, then start in on turning all those Ugly Nine-Patches into a quilt top, since that's now due at two separate guilds for a UFO challenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment