Sunday, December 10, 2017

T-Minus Three Days

Getting ready to fly on Wednesday!  It's obviously been eating into my sewing time, though I did have time to finish the final round of my guild's Round Robin challenge for 2017:


We all get them back on Tuesday... and given that when I asked my fellow board members for suggestions on this one, Lorraine said she worked on it last, I know who has mine now! ^_^

Tonight we did mini-Christmas, exchanging gifts with my parents, since we'll be in a different country from them on Christmas, and more especially since their gift to Squiddle will be useful on the flight.  Among other things, I had made my mother some pillowcases, and I was pleased that when she opened them she thought the fabric was very Scandinavian, as that's exactly why I'd thought she would like it. ^_^  I got a couple books and a rust eraser for use on my vintage sewing machines.  The only downside was that one of the gifts for my father hasn't arrived yet.  (Neither has one for my niece.)  Well, they'll get here when they get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment