Tuesday, December 19, 2017

On A Different Continent

Whee!  We flew to England last Wednesday, and while 3/4 of the family is time-adjusted, Jazzy is not.  Joy!  Wonderful Husband and/or myself have been getting up with him in the middle of the night for a few hours each night.

The evening before we left, though, my guild had the big Round Robin reveal.  First, here are the two that I did rounds one and two on.  The reveal was done before break, and all twelve were laid on the ground so everyone could walk around during break and get a better look at them.



And then here's mine!  I love it, and I especially love how Lorraine fussy-cut and hand appliqued all those butterflies in the last border!


No sewing machine here in the UK, but I've done a little embroidery to keep my sanity during sleep deprivation.  And it's time to start hustling Squiddle bedwards, so off I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment