Monday, August 12, 2019

House!

We have a house again!

After dropping Squiddle off for Jumpstart (where he had a good time), we went to the title office, where Wonderful Husband and I signed about fifty autographs, then we picked Squiddle up, went for lunch, picked up the keys, loaded up both our cars for a first run, and went to drop stuff off at the house.

We still need something to call it.  Our house in Anaheim was "Greenwood."  Beyond Squiddle's suggestion of "Stonham Village," though, we haven't really got a name for this house yet.  I'm sure it will come eventually....

Meantime, book report!  Over the last few weeks I've worked my way through Onions in the Stew by Betty MacDonald (The Egg And I was better), The Second Sister by Marie Bostwick (ugh, if it hasn't been adapted into a Hallmark movie, I don't know why), and The Martian by Andy Weir, which I loved.  As in, considering adding it to our library and watching the movie liked it.  Current book is Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth, which I like so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment