Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Misc Bits

Ugh.  I woke up this morning with a stomach bug.  Not fun!  And not good timing, since today I was going to pick up Squiddle from school, pick up our co-op order, take Squiddle to the library, and then go to the quilt guild tonight.  None of which happened.  Fortunately Wonderful Husband was able to take care of picking up Squiddle and our co-op order.

Here are a few of the photos from my phone I keep meaning to put up on the blog.  First, the rainbow cupcakes I took into Squiddle's school for his birthday last month:


And our two apple trees.  This is the view out of my bedroom window, on the second floor of the house:


And a basket of bounty. The two trees are two different varieties, though I don't know what they are:


A patch I sewed on the tear on the back of our $35 auction sofa.  Had to find my curved needles to do this!  Eventually I'll reupholster it, but the sofa cleaned up pretty well for the most part, so it's a very low priority.


And about two-thirds of the scrappy Double Irish Chain quilt as I was laying it out on the floor to sew up over the weekend:



No comments:

Post a Comment