Saturday, December 7, 2019

Ugh.

I woke up at 4:45 this morning.  After not being able to fall asleep until midnightish.  And it was one of those waking ups where you know after a couple minutes that you're not going to be able to go back to sleep.  So I got up, did internet things, had a lapcat for a bit, until I felt ready to tackle quilting.  (Which involved a trip out to the cold garage to look for my quilting gloves.  Luckily, I found them in the third box I tried.  I have no idea where my binding clips are, but that's going to be an adventure for another day.)

I spent a good chunk of the morning quilting, until my sister and niece arrived and we all packed into her car to go up to Poulsbo and the Sons of Norway Scandinavian Bazaar and Julefest.  Which was quite nice.  It's a cute downtown, right on the shore, and we got a couple ornaments and a couple Christmas gifts.  There was also The Quilt Shoppe right opposite the bazaar, and I popped in there and picked up a few things I probably don't need but was really intrigued by.  Nice little shop!

After we got home, I quilted a little bit more, to where I can say the quilting is more than half done, then I crashed for a little bit.  I've still got a bit of a headache, but I've taken painkillers and it's bedtime in a few minutes.

(And, yes, I realize there are no pictures of the quilt.  It's going to be a present, and I don't want to give away the surprise to the person it's for.)

No comments:

Post a Comment