Friday, February 10, 2017

Still Here, Even If Not 100%

Blarg.  Have been under the weather since last Friday, when Squiddle came down with the flu.  Which the rest of us then caught.  Though he had it worst, poor kid!  And this after he and I had gotten the flu shot a few months ago.  Ah well, it's always a dice roll as to which strains actually go around.

Sewing-wise, I've plodded my way through all the samples and handouts for the guild's Block Party this month, as well as the two sets I'm turning in for the Ugly Nine-Patch Block Exchange I'm leading, and I also eked out two pillowcases for the Quilts For Kids group.  Phew!  Plus I've put together a bundle of solids plus a few pieces I'll never use but that aren't actually ugly, all for the basket/drawing at this month's guild meeting.

Plus I went to my first officer's meeting on Tuesday, even though I'm not an officer until next month.  I wanted to get a handle on what goes on there and what I'm expected to do.  We went over the budget.  Six pages!  My eyes were starting to cross with all the numbers by the end of it.

Hoping we'll all get some decent sleep tonight.  Last night... not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment