Thursday, June 4, 2020

Pictures again!

Not much happened today.  I'm grappling with editing those two fanfics I wrote, and I went out to pick up prescriptions, and two orders we'd placed at Lowes.  So now we have most of the materials to make the chicken tractor!  (I forgot to order roofing stuff.  And linoleum tiles to make cleaning the coop interior easier.  But those are a bit down the line yet.)

I have, however, remembered to move some pictures from my phone.  So!  Here are the chooks, temporarily in a basket while I gave them fresh litter:


And here's one of the (now filled) garden beds, with the riddle I made:


Easy directions for making the riddle: screw or nail four 2' 2x4s together in a windmill pattern.  Rip another 2x4 into four even widths.  Sandwich a square of 1/2" hardware cloth in between them, and then screw the thin pieces on, preferably in the empty squares, not on the wire.  Use to sieve soil!

No comments:

Post a Comment