Friday, June 5, 2020

Fractured Friday

I forgot to take pictures today, but I got most of the second garden bed set up!  It has my four surviving (tiny) habenero plants and all three of my lemon thyme plants in it, as well as the trellis I made, which will have Minnesota Midget melons climbing up it, god willing, and a row each of golden beets, Chioggia beets, and purple bush beans.  When I get the second trellis done, that will go on the other side and I'll put cucumber seeds in for it.

And, hey, tomorrow's supposed to be raining, so making another trellis seems to be a good indoor project to me!

I also drove Squiddle to school so that he could return his library book in the big purple dropbox outside before the school year ends so that we don't get fined for keeping it.

Beyond that, I experimented with sriracha mayo chicken for dinner.  I thought it was good, but I am outvoted, so I passed the recipe onto my mother and sister, who also enjoy a hint of heat.  And I wrote on a Rise of the Guardians WIP, as well as editing a Check, Please story that I'll be posting tomorrow.  N-chan's beta-reading was invaluable!

No comments:

Post a Comment