Thursday, June 28, 2018

Almost Three Weeks Later...

So I haven't been posting.  This is mostly because the fixing and selling the current house projects and stress have taken over my mind and my life.  Sewing?  Not really happening right now.  About all I've sewn lately is tackling half the mending pile: three pjs, one shirt, and one stuffed toy repaired in a single session.

Today, in fact, I have been boxing up my quilting stash.  Sadness!  I'm not going to see it again for like six months, or whenever we find the house we end up buying.  One more box to go, maybe two.  And then I get to start in on using the good linen napkins to wrap and cushion teacups, etcetera.  We're (finallyfinallyFINALLY!) getting the shattering tile floor taken up and the hardwood underneath refinished.  So everything that's not in a bedroom or office needs to be moved off the floor by the 9th.  I have left out a couple WIPs, my scrap box, and some muslin for me to play with.  I need to figure out where my small collection of vintage sewing machines is going....

No comments:

Post a Comment