Sunday, June 2, 2019

A Bit of Progress

Today, after we got back from house-hunting, I bought my (and my boys') plane tickets... me for Costume College, them to have a few days with Nana and Gampa while I'm at Costume College.  And Wonderful Husband to have a week of peace and quiet while we're gone.

That said, I still haven't heard back from my theoretical roommate (I've texted her and left her a voicemail) so I currently have no idea whether I'm staying at College or driving back and forth to Fountain Valley and crashing on an air mattress at my parents' house each day.

I'm definitely not doing any costumes for College this year (big shock, I know).  My fabric and patterns are all buried in the storage unit, and I have no oomph with which to do that level of sewing.  That said, I did finally sit down for another spate at the sewing machine today, and finished off the last three green string blocks, for a total of thirteen:


Now I just need to decide what my next batch of sewing will be....

No comments:

Post a Comment