Saturday, March 25, 2017

Just Keep Swimming

Welp, got Niecelet's dress and the boys' vests done before we left, and they worked very well for the family photo shoot.  I still have to finish the matching bloomers for Niecelet and mail them to my sister, though.

Then we got home and one of our cats was collapsed on the floor.  I ended up taking her to an emergency clinic and had to make the hard decision to have her put to sleep.  I... have spent a lot of time crying the last couple days.

I have to keep moving, though.  I have two little boys and project due dates forcing me forward.  I've spent some time the last couple days sewing down the binding on the wall hanging, and have got that completed now.  Onward to the hanging sleeves for the four other quilts going in the show, and the Block Lotto blocks for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment