Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The boys (well, Jazzy, but since Squiddle isn't in kindergarten yet he comes with) started school again yesterday.  And while Jazzy's circle time attention span still isn't great, at least for part of the time where he wandered off to play on the rocking horses etc, he was actually still paying attention to the teacher.  Which is a good development.

After we got back from that, I started sewing the top for the Spiraling Geese quilt together.  I got maybe about a third done with it, but forgot to take any pictures.

I also started back with my schooling last night, with my novel-writing class starting up again.  I'm happy to still be here and attending it.  (I'm also kind of hoping that my burst of writing last week can be repeated with my novel as the focus.)  The teacher and her husband recently celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary.  How's that for relationship goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment