Saturday, March 24, 2018

Productivity

Yesterday Wonderful Husband and the boys and I did Wondercon!  A little over 13,000 steps, most of it either pushing a stroller with Squiddle or Jazzy in it, or with Squiddle or Jazzy atop our shoulders.  Needless to say, we slept well last night.  None of us wore costumes, though, which I feel kind of bad about.  I need to get back into costuming.  But I can't justify the weekend away in San Diego to go to Costume Con, no matter that this is the first time it's been nearby in years!  Jazzy is still nursing... it's just not good timing for me. ;_;

This morning, I went to the bank with my fellow quilt guild officers to get all the correct names on and off the guild's bank accounts.  After that, since I was already halfway to the garden center and knew they were on sale, I went and picked up a dozen marigolds.  This afternoon, I finished weeding garden bed #4, planted seven of the marigolds among the tomatoes, put soil acidifier into the blueberry beds, finished sewing the binding onto the Snuggly Ugly, made lemonade from the fruit of our lemon tree, and started two heads of cabbage on their journey to becoming sauerkraut.  I feel kind of productive?

No comments:

Post a Comment