Monday, August 6, 2018

Heatwave, Construction Wave

We finish one phase of getting Greenwood (the house) gussied up, we start moving back in... and the the next phase starts.  Well, at least the back-breaking sofa is back in the living room; the only thing to be relocated back in there now is the fish tank.  But now the hallway closet is being redivided to its original configuration, with half of it a hallway closet and the other half a closet into our office, so it can be a bedroom again.  All of which demolition and construction is very hot, so I took the boys to the aquarium today, and renewed our membership for another year.

I'm also starting to work my way through my Costume College loot fabric.  I've sewn up one pillowcase so far and am working on another two.  It's too hot to contemplate quilting other than maybe some piecing....

No comments:

Post a Comment