Saturday, August 18, 2018

Kristin Vs... The Kitchen

I've been on-and-off working my way through Secrets of an Organized Mom, by Barbara Reich, for a week or two now.  This evening it inspired me to take all the house finishing stuff (mostly paint and its various accouterments) back out into the tool cabinet and the garage where they belonged.  They had all been hanging out on the kitchen counter.  Then, since I was in the zone, I got the kitchen counters completely cleared of everything but what's actually supposed to be in there.  It's amazing!

And since the hallway closet got its new doors put back on today, the stuff that was in there got organized and put back in.  And the doors (mirrored, because it's a dark hallway without the light on) got Windex'ed and I did the bathroom mirrors too while I was at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment