Saturday, November 25, 2017

Haha! Finished~!

Thanksgiving was a day mostly on my feet, cooking cooking cooking.  Granted, it was only for four adults, a preschooler, and a toddler.  But doing the traditional menu is getting a lot of things ready for the table at the same time.  Still, success!

Black Friday I spent basting Roger's Quilt and getting three-quarters of the way through the quilting.  Today I finished the quilting, then, while pulling out the pile of scraps to cut binding, realized I had enough extra of the sashing/binding for the body of a pillow, and a couple of the (non-themed) other fabrics made up a flange and head, so... I sewed up a matching pillowcase.  And finished the binding and tossed quilt and pillowcase both through the washer and dryer. 

Tomorrow, pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment