Friday, May 8, 2020

Sting Stang Stung

Yesterday, I tweaked my shoulder.  Today, I got stung by a wasp.  Not a good week for my right arm, I guess.

That said, I did get the operating garden bed mulched and I watered most of the garden in the late afternoon, since we're in a small heat wave right now.  I still need to water the cherry trees and two of the climbing roses, since I've confirmed the garden hose doesn't reach that far.  Wonderful Husband removed a small paper wasp nest from the boys' playset, but it doesn't appear to have been occupied.

I cut out four more face masks and got the halter-style ties lengthened and stitched, so the rest I'll work on tomorrow.  That's the end of this piece of batik, anyway.  The other piece I have ready is kind of a mottled beige, and I think that might look strange... beige masks on Caucasian skintones... so I may have to go rummaging in the garage to find more suitable fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment