Saturday, May 2, 2020

Wet Weather and Making Masks

It did indeed rain today, and at one point was an absolute downpour that almost overwhelmed our house's gutters!  So I didn't get outside other than a walk to the mailbox during a break in the rain.  In fact, I actually ended up taking a nap for a couple hours to get rid of a headache.  It was very nice, laying under a quilt with the bedroom window wide open, listening to the sound of the rain....

I did, however, finish the set of the first four masks, and cut out and am working on the next set of four.  My parents have requested a couple each, for when they get up here in about a week.

And since tomorrow is supposed to be slightly less wet, I've put in another Home Depot order: lumber for two more beds, a bunch of 6' bamboo stakes that I'm going to make into trellises, and some bamboo plant labels, which I've learned from experience are necessary.  Not necessary for me, per se, but if I ask Wonderful Husband to go out in the garden and get me some thyme or parsley, he will inevitably need direction as to which green thing I mean.  He's just not a gardener, poor thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment