Monday, May 18, 2020

Knackered

I finished sifting the soil from the sod and have the second garden bed relatively stone-free and leveled.  It needs much most soil, of course, but I can't get any until I have the third bed ready too.  Wonderful Husband will have a fit if I have a huge pile of soil sitting on the driveway.  So tomorrow is staking out and digging bed number three.  And potentially de-virgining the table saw and finishing my garden riddle.

Squiddle did not want to come outside (he's using bees and coronavirus as his excuses, le sigh) but Jazzy "helped" for a while.  Though he's decided that worms are noodles.  Well, as long as he doesn't try eating them....

Wonderful Husband didn't manage to kill all the wasps last night, so he's going to try again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment