Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Caught Up, For Now

I spent Monday sewing as the chibis let me, and finished up the blocks for Block of the Month.  Yesterday was a hit-the-ground-running-errands day and I did remarkably well, crossing everything off my list except the one optional sewing item.  Though there was no family dinner.  Wonderful Husband forgot I had quilt guild that night, so when I called him half an hour after he was supposed to have left work... well, I ate while he was on the way home, left five minutes after he got here, and he and the chibis dined later.

Guild went well.  Eleven people turned in blocks for Block of the Month, which is about double usual, so I guess the spools went over well.  And next month's double bow tie block seemed intriguing to several, so we'll see.  I also won a door prize!  A book on wool applique. :/  I need another subhobby like I need gangrene, so I gave the book to one of the guild members who does do wool applique.

And right now I'm missing the meeting for the Wednesday morning guild, as my parents aren't back to watch the boys for me until next week.  Ah well - given that I'm feeling draggy this morning, it's just as well.

1 comment:

  1. You are funny! Reading this give me a little chuckle… Gangrene! Hahaha! I love it!

    ReplyDelete