Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Git R Done

HA.  Not only have I consolidated my three racks of thread spools down into two (thereby removing the one on the floor which would've been in reach of the baby when he inevitably realizes there's an area of the house into which he has not yet crawled), but ALSO I sat down yesterday evening and just JAMMED at the quilting.  Admittedly it's all straightline quilting, which is far less time consuming than free-motion, but within four hours (which includes a break for dinner) I got the X-Plus quilt all quilted.

(Yes, I'm feeling chuffed.  Thus the not-quite-random capitalizations.)

Today, around Squiddle's morning class and all the usual household folderol, I've been pressing and cutting black and white prints into strips to make the binding...

No comments:

Post a Comment