Thursday, May 4, 2017

Sleepy Boys Sewing Time!

The glamorous life of a stay-at-home mother-of-two means that I wish, hope, and pray for the 7-month-old and the three-year-seven-month to take an afternoon nap at the same time.  Some days I get my wish!


While they were sleeping, I sewed corners on the "x" squares for nine blocks.  And watched last night's Quilt-Cam while trimming the seam allowances.  And then worked more on embroidering the last of twelve cross-stitch quilt blocks while finishing up the video.  This evening I got the squares for the last three x-plus blocks done, and all twelve sets pressed, as well as sewing up two more Double Bowtie blocks.  So tomorrow I can start pairing pluses and "x"es to get the blocks done.

Around, you know, Squiddle's morning class, taking care of things at my parents' place, doing dishes and laundry and watering the garden, cooking, maybe a bit of cleaning.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment