Sunday, May 21, 2017

Hot Weather Has Arrived

We have apparently hit flea season.  Joy!  The cat (Sushi) got treated with Advantage II before I let him out this morning, and, as Squiddle had at least a couple dozen bites on him this morning (I actually picked one flea out of his hair) all his bedding is going through the wash on hot.  As will be the sofa covers later.  And I'm squashing every flea that I find.  Jainist I'm not.

It's turned quite hot the last couple days but is supposed to cool down again later this week.  I did take advantage of the relative coolth this morning to get the X-Plus quilt basted together.  I want to start in on quilting it!  But I know I'll be less miserable if I wait on it until midweek.  So meantime I need to find other projects (beyond the omnipresent housework) to do....

No comments:

Post a Comment