Sunday, May 7, 2017

Rainy SoCal Sunday

Between Renfaire yesterday and Jazzy deciding that no, he did NOT like sleeping in the crib in the other room, neither Wonderful Husband nor myself have had much oomph today.  Despite this, the vanity got shifted down to my parents' garage and Squiddle's bed moved where the vanity used to be. There still remains a general clean-up of the stuff that came off the vanity, going through the bookcase in their room, installing a ceiling hook for a second mobile, and touching up the paint on the walls.  Then the boys' room will be done for now.

Sewing-wise, I'm working my way through rereading Marie Bostwick's Threading the Needle, and have written up the directions for the June Block of the Month.  I just need to cut and sew a few more and take illustrative pictures for the handout.

No comments:

Post a Comment