Monday, May 1, 2017

Back in Control, Sorta

A day and a dollar later, as they say, I'm feeling less out of sorts.  The move will happen eventually.  (It was always going to happen eventually.)  We talked about it some and looked at some house listings and got ideas of what sort of compromises we can live with.  Then, of course, I figured out how to sort by school listings on Zillow late last night, so now I need to rejigger my search parameters with that factor in mind.

I also pulled out the next bag from my WIP bin (the X-Plus blocks from Block Lotto from a couple years ago) and laid out a few and asked Wonderful Husband what he thought.  There was a second baggie in with it with some pieces cut for more blocks, so I did my math and think I was going for a 7x8 layout.  More bits to cut, then I can start sewing the extra blocks.  I think this one will be a Christmas present.  For whom, I'm not yet sure.  I'll decide once it's together.

No comments:

Post a Comment