Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Inchworming Along

Last night was the quilt guild officers' meeting.  With no major upsets/news this time, and a few members out for various reasons, everything went very fast and we finished a half hour sooner than last month.  Today, following Wonderful Husband's suggestion, I got the minutes all typed up and everything ready to go.

I also mailed my fifty blocks for the nine-patch exchange I'm participating in and started working on the next block of the month for the guild.  For June I'm doing double bow ties, a bit like the ones here except in a 6" size.

And I sewed the "plus" parts of the X-Plus blocks, cut out all the white squares for the corners of the "x" parts, and cut a few more 4" squares to make the main parts of the "x" as well.  I should count and see how many more sets of 4" squares I need....

No comments:

Post a Comment