Saturday, May 12, 2018

Small, Silly Things

My boys, Squiddle and Jazzy, have real names that start with "A" and "P."  Thus Wonderful Husband and I have come up with various nicknames to call them.  Alligator and Pterodactyl. Apple and Potato.  Etcetera.

This week I suggested adding Applique and Piecing to the list.

Wonderful Husband laughed. :)

The block of the month I do for Orange County Quilters Guild is now online!  You can check it out here.  Over last weekend we had a small heatwave leading to temperatures of over 90 Fahrenheit, and our house doesn't have air conditioning.  You can understand why I was craving ice cream, which in turn led to this Neapolitan Log Cabin block.  In hindsight, though, looking at the handout, I should have chosen a bolder pink for the center square...

No comments:

Post a Comment