Wednesday, November 21, 2018

An Unphotographed Life

I've made a bit more progress on the Autumn Colors quilt... just two sections and one line of quilting left.  And then putting the binding and a label on.  But still, progress!

Yesterday we went to Savers with my mother and they had a few things I would have liked to have gotten - some fabric, and a new old Golden Book.  But Jazzy (having taken off one shoe and sock back in the toy department) started having a fit by the end, and I just could not cope with being in the queue with a screaming toddler, so back the stuff went and out the door we went.

I really should have made the chunky cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving last night, but... I didn't have enough energy left.  It's bad when I retreat into quilting to get away from being stressed and tired, isn't it?  So hopefully I'll have the spoons to cook that and an apple pie today, and figure out what else I can get prepped and streamlined for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment