Thursday, November 29, 2018

One down, three to go!

Sorry no post yesterday.  I was up late finishing Niecelet's Mermaid Quilt.  Which is now done, lock stock and barrel!  But I have no pictures.  And probably will not until Wonderful Husband is home during daylight hours to hold it for me to photograph.

So then I continued on to the Galaxy Quilt.  Which has stars in the sashing.  One hundred and ninety-six 1.5" squares to sew diagonally across, trim, and press.  But I got them all done, hallelujah!


And I got the six sashing rows sewn together, and a start on the seven rows of galaxy blocks.  But I discovered I cut two of the galaxy fabric pieces a tad short - not enough to notice by eye, but enough to bollocks up the piecing.  So I frogged them and now need to cut two more squares.  Fortunately, I have some extra fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment