Saturday, December 1, 2018

Watery Things

Yesterday we had the rare experience of a rainy day here in SoCal!  It was glorious.  Well, I say "day"... it rained in the morning, and then again in the evening.  It stopped before noon.  Which did make going to the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific an easier drive.


Here are my boys with seal and sea lion tank in the background.  A big moment of hilarity was when a sea lion pooped right in front of us! But despite the implications of this photo, the aquarium was packed - at least half a dozen buses of schoolkids there.  I need to remember to go in the afternoon, not the morning.


And, since Wonderful Husband was working from home today, I got him to hold up the mermaid quilt for me.  It was 54"x66", but I measured it up after washing and drying and it's now 52"x63".  I'm also calling this "what you can make with five remnants from JoAnn's."  This is to be a Christmas present for Niecelet.

Now back to working on the Galaxy quilt....

No comments:

Post a Comment