Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Staying on track

Word count: 481.  Backtracked one card, added on another page from another PoV, and suddenly I could work on that next plot thread card that was giving me difficulty.  And it looks/feels like the next one up will slot neatly into place also.  I'm dumping a whole bunch of separate near-disasters on my characters' heads at once.  Well, if nothing else, I've got the tension and conflict down for these scenes!

I also finished the rainbow mermaid baby quilt.  And got Squiddle to his vision therapy appointment, and doing his exercises this evening.  And cooked dinner.  So overall, a win-win day.

Tomorrow is going to be a Zoom call with one of Jazzy's teachers, editing six entries by my fellow writing students, so roughly thirty pages, and then writing class in the evening.  Oof.  I'm tired already.  Will have to see if I can get my writing done earlier in the day tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment