Monday, January 4, 2021

Stitch By Stitch

 Word count: 501.

No pictures today, I'm afraid, as all my stitching was sitting on Squiddle's bed and hand-sewing the binding for the wallhanging down.  I'm... somewhere between half and three-quarters done.  Given Squiddle has his first vision therapy appointment tomorrow, I'm guessing I'll finish it in the office during that, maybe?  Still need to do hanging sleeves and a label, though.

My fingers started cramping up during the sewing, though, so I went out into the garage in search of my binding clips.  Found them in only the second box I tried!  But that prompted some further deboxing and fabric consolidation this evening, while the rice for dinner was soaking.  I got four boxes sorted and flattened, as well as three others that had been hanging around out there, empty.  But I counted all the totes of fabric I have, and... way too many.  Fifteen.  No buying fabric this year!  Only basting spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment