Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Tuesday Report

Ugh.  No word count today.  I did finish the library book I was reading (Hope on the Inside, by Marie Bostwick - quite good, though I'm not sure if it's one I'll be purchasing a copy of) and I also worked through the 35 pages of editing my classmates' writing for class tomorrow night.

I finished stitching the binding down on the wallhanging, and started the straight-line quilting for the rainbow mermaid quilt, though I didn't even get one full round done.

Mostly, though, I was being mama today, and herding children.  To get up, to get dressed, to eat, to get to the school bus, to do their online lessons, to go to their vision appointment, to finish their online lessons...

...and now, rather than staying up writing, I am going to herd myself into going to bed only half an hour late.

'Night, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment