Thursday, January 23, 2020

A Tiny Tree

Me: *gets halfway through basting the Disney Star quilt*
Me: *runs out of basting spray*
Me: I could run to JoAnn's and get more.  I might not be back in time to meet Jazzy's bus.
Wonderful Husband: *has a meeting when the bus is supposed to arrive*
Me: Right. I will take the car, meet the bus when it arrives, and take Jazzy with me to JoAnn's.  Which leaves me an hour to kill.
Me: *dives into Temecula Quilt Company's Tiny Tree blocks*

I had only intended to finish blocks 4-6 yesterday, but with the extra hour (not enough time to really dig into novel editing) to play... well, by bedtime I'd finished them all!


The blocks are 2.75" right now.  I rearranged them some for color distribution purposes, but obviously the star has to stay at the top!  Now to dig out some larger bits of green for the side triangles (I was working from my bins of strips yesterday).

And I did get the Disney Star quilt basted, but forgot to take a picture of it. :/

In about twenty minutes I'm off to the boys' school.  There's an assembly today and Squiddle (unknown to him) is getting a Responsible Student award.  So not sure how much sewing or editing I'll get done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment