Friday, January 24, 2020

Tiny Tree

Well, I got two scenes edited yesterday (shifting PoV helped) but I need to go over them again and decide if there should be something in between or not.  And I went to Squiddle's award ceremony at school, where about 8-12 students per grade were named Responsible Students.  He didn't know I was there until after the assembly was done.  And!  He read me Green Eggs and Ham all by himself last night, needing help with only a couple words. *proud parent moment*

I also finished the Tiny Tree block last night:


I like how the background fabric I chose looks like falling snow.  Even if I did have to recut the side triangles because the original size was just too small.  And something about the blocks in the tree reminds me a little bit of the It's A Small World ride at Disneyland.

I'm debating, though... do I want to quilt it up as it is, or do I want to make some of Annette Plog's Evergreen blocks to go around it and make it more of a wall hanging and less of a mini?

No comments:

Post a Comment