Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Busy Day!

Wednesdays are my busy days.  The boys' school starts an hour late on Wednesdays, which they like because it means they get to sleep in (and Jazzy did NOT kick up a fuss about getting on the bus this morning, hooray!), but which means I have to hustle and bustle and run about to get laundry-dishes-grocery shopping done and be back at the stop in time to meet Jazzy's bus!

So, a slightly late post today.

Tonight is the Quilters by the Bay meeting over in University Place.  I have my money and I'm ready to join!  I have two minis and two rag quilts for sew'n'tell.

I had hoped to be quilting by now, but before I switch over to that task, I want to oil my machine as well giving it a good cleaning, and instead of sewing machine oil, Amazon sent me nebulizer tubing.  Sigh.  So back that went and theoretically my sewing machine oil is arriving on Friday.

Meantime, I pulled out the other two Christmas pillowcases to show you!

This one is Wonderful Husband's.  He sometimes makes hand-spiders and creeps his fingers up the boys' legs to tickle them.  A few months ago, Squiddle told him he wasn't allowed to do any more spiders until Christmas.  So he got "Christmas Spiders"!  The orange is a left over bit from Squiddle's pumpkin costume for Halloween a couple years ago.


Jazzy, meantime... well, I found the blue pirate fabric at Savers, down in Fountain Valley, California, months ago, and knew it had to be a little boy pillowcase.  The striped fabric was in my plastic shoebox of bright fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment