Monday, January 27, 2020

Monday, Monday

Ugh.  Wonderful Husband stayed up a little late last night playing Minecraft, so getting the boys up and dressed and fed and to the bus this morning lay entirely on me.  Which actually went mostly okay!  Except for the part where, when his bus arrived, Jazzy threw an absolute fit and didn't want to go on it.  Which is a first.  Ah well.  Between the bus driver and myself, we got him boarded and buckled.

Happier things!  Yesterday we went to Sehmel Homestead Park for a bit, and left when it started raining.  But not before we got a rainbow out of it!


And I've got all the bits and bobs I need cut, so fabric goes back into the garage now.  But since I found some 3.5" muslin strips, I wrote out labels for both the boys' flannel rag quilts, which I need to sew on.  Here's the one I haven't posted here yet, Squiddle's, which I made back in November:



No comments:

Post a Comment