Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Catching Up

Ugh.  Kind of a no energy day all around, not helped by it being drizzly again rather than clear.

I made the boys help me (somewhat) with making pumpkin brownies this afternoon.  They turned out not bad, though a bit more cake-like than I was expecting.  I'm trying to get Squiddle into practical math (if a recipe needs 3/4 cup flour, how many times do we need to fill the 1/4 cup measure?), but it's a bit more difficult when Jazzy wants a turn scooping and stirring too.  For dinner, I made oven-fried chicken and Rice-a-Roni.

My cousin apparently had her daughter two weeks early, on the 23rd.  Now I really need to get moving on that baby quilt.  And I've finally caught up on Edyta Sitar's quilt-along, using the Crown of Thorns blocks as leader/enders.

No comments:

Post a Comment