Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Success

We spent Christmas Eve at my aunt and uncle's, Christmas morning on Skype with my husband's family, and Christmas afternoon at my parents'.  The quilts were all a success - well, Jazzy's slightly less so.  He was very distracted by the various toys he got.  But Niecelet apparently buried herself in her quilt when she opened it, and Squiddle spent a solid minute jumping up and down saying "Tinkerbell!" when he opened his.  Both boys got a shower last night, then into the new jammies Santa left for them, and read the new books Santa left for them, then slept on fresh bedsheets, with their new quilts and matching pillowcases.  Hooray!

For myself, I got several books I had wanted, a couple of them quilty.  And my sister-in-law, who makes the most wonderful cards, sent me a very neat quilty card!


So all in all, it was a good Christmas.  I hope yours was, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment