Sunday, December 2, 2018

Seeing Stars

Ugh.  We had to be gone too early and for too long today because of three house viewings.  The timing threw off our groove and plans.  But at least we did get down to the Christmas event hosted by our realtor's company.  Squiddle got his picture taken with Santa Claus.  Jazzy flatly refused to have anything to do with it and would not come down from my or Wonderful Husband's arms.  How strange in some ways that a child who likes to run so free, is so mistrustful of strangers.

But this afternoon and evening I persevered!  While chili simmered on the stove for supper, I sewed and sewed and sewed.  And I got Jazzy's Galaxy quilt top done!


And after dinner, I got the rotary cutting supplies and flannel from the garage, and pieced together the back.  Tomorrow, if I'm lucky, I'll get to bring in the batting and make a quilt sandwich....

No comments:

Post a Comment