Monday, December 3, 2018

Stars In Their Eyes

Everything Squiddle has been saying lately makes me think I'd best rethink my planned borders for his Tinkerbell quilt.  He wants something that's "blue in the middle and pink on the sides."  And a bedroom that is all pink, even the floor.  (My mother's response to that was that she had already done one pink bedroom, for us girls.  I remember that bedroom.  The strawberry pink we picked out was very... virulent.)  He also wants to be an old train engine, like Thomas, except pink all over.

Right.  Much more pink needed on that quilt....

But for today I got a bit more work done on Jazzy's quilt!


I got it all basted during Jazzy's (enforced) nap.  And clearly my math was off somewhere because I had no room to spare on the length of the backing and batting.  Still, it works, however barely!

I also got to do a bit more hand-stitching on the binding for Autumn Colors.  I'm on the last side!  I'm hoping I can get it finished tomorrow morning during Jazzy's speech therapy.  That way I could show it off at guild this week and next...

No comments:

Post a Comment