Thursday, April 16, 2020

One Day At A Time

Sewing mojo not quite refound, but forced.  I sewed up four more blocks for the Edyta Sitar sewalong today.  Twelve more to go!  I also pulled a couple yards of two batiks and hot washed/hot dried them to make masks out of.

I also prepped a piece of watercolor paper for a project.  This image came across my tumblr account, and I want to see if I can copy it in watercolor.

Dinner was fried chicken, leftover mac'n'cheese (short people) and rice-a-roni (tall people).  More pie and strawberries for dessert.  Tomorrow I need to go to the store - we're out of catsup, sleepytime tea, and milk.  Also for tomorrow: make salsa, make sauerkraut.

And!  Wonderful Husband gave our new riding mower a whirl, and got about half the back lawn mowed before the light started to fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment