Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Never Could Get The Hang of Tuesdays

No pictures today, because it ended up being an energy crash day.  Despite that, however, I finally got my chard and some flower starts into the ground (we'll see if they survived transplant), got two loads of laundry done and put away, and stripped and remade both the boys' beds to ensure that they got baths tonight.  It worked - Wonderful Husband washed 'em, then I dried and dressed 'em.

Wonderful Husband also did a grocery run to Costco, and managed to get enough bags of garden soil to fill the bed!  So I know what I'll hopefully be doing tomorrow.

I've been rewatching these videos a couple times, trying to figure out her trellising system and how I might replicate it:



Because I have tomatoes and cucumbers and nothing for them to go up, right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment